Brisbane – Gold Coast DJ specialising in:
Weddings, 30th, 40th, 50th Birthday Parties
Who is your DJ & what does he do?
“My Experience is your Assurance”
Hi there, I’m DJ Corey.
As a successful DJ & MC who has been entertaining large crowds since 1987, I am very aware of how important the DJ is to helping to create a positive atmosphere at your event.
I now specialise in weddings but previously I have held two long-term 5-year residencies in bars from 1990 to the end of 2000. Since 2000 I have specialised in private shows i.e. Weddings, 30th / 40th / 50th birthday parties & all with great success dealing with crowds from 50 to 5,000 people.
I have used numerous sound systems & technologies over the last 30 years & spent months researching exactly what equipment is best suited for my audiences. I use either Bose or Cerwin Vega Speakers, Numark Controller, Chauvet Lighting & Virtual DJ Pro Software running on a Apple MacBook Pro so as you can see, I use some of the top of the line & most reliable DJ equipment.
My music catalogue is extensive & I play music as appropriate for the event which can include:
- 1920’s & 1930’s with blues great Robert Johnson & jazz king Louis Armstrong
- 1940’s Postwar Crooners with Frank Sinatra & Nat King Cole
- 1950’s Rock ‘n’ Roll with Elvis Presley & Buddy Holly
- 1960’s British Invasion of The Beatles & Led Zeppelin
- 1970’s Glam Rock & Disco with Queen & ABBA
- 1980’s Electro Pop & Hair Bands with Duran Duran & Guns ‘N’ Roses
- 1990’s Grunge & Dance with Pearl Jam & Michael Jackson
- 2000’s Rap & Pop with Eminem & Pink
- 2010’s R&B & Club with Rhianna & David Guetta
I offer full music consultations prior to your event & the audience dictates the music I play on the night. Although this can be variable, the music that people request is most often the music they want to dance to so I ensure I can cover all music genres.
I am extremely good with large, small, young or old crowds & love interacting with everyone so if you need a DJ who will make your event a success & someone who has more than 30 years experience in the ever changing industry of music, then click on the “contact” tab & tell me what you’re looking for.
I look forward to hearing from you.