“My Experience is your Assurance”
I would love to quote for my DJ services on your special event & I appreciate the time you have taken to check out my website.
Ideally I like to meet in person or at least via video chat or phone so you can get a “feel” as to how I will complement & align the atmosphere to your expectations on the event. I play a major role in the success of your party & the importance of this is very much at the forefront of my mind.
Why DJ Corey? Here is a little about me & what you WILL get:
- 30 + years experience as a DJ whose specialty is weddings & major birthdays
- 125 + 5 star ratings on my DJ-Corey FB page (https://www.facebook.com/djcorey.com.au/)
- A passionate DJ who has had experience working with crowds from 25 to 5000
- Face-to-Face or Video chat consultations prior to the event
- An extensive music catalogue coupled with music knowledge (which enables me to tailor the music to the audience)
- A personalised online portal
- A wedding professional who is reliable & can provide ease of mind
- I don’t smoke nor drink alcohol while working (so I am 100% focused on you & your guests)
- $30 million Public Liability Insurance policy
- All equipment has been “Tagged & Tested” in accordance with QLD & NSW legislative requirements
- PPCA (Phonographic Performance Company of Australia) compliant, which allows me to play music in public arenas
- Accredited member & committee member of the DJAA (DJ Alliance Australasia)
- A Bose sound system
- Wireless microphones
- Professional DJ lighting
What you WILL NOT get when hiring DJ Corey:
- A cheap “Bedroom / Gumtree DJ”
- Someone who wears their baseball cap backwards, a wig or pants halfway down their ass
- Someone who sings karaoke over the music
- Someone who is distracted with also “doing” a photobooth, karaoke etc
The set up takes about 90 minutes so I will need access to the venue in the afternoon, tear down takes about 60 minutes after the last song is played.
I treat every event with the upmost professionalism, I see them as important events not only for yourself but also for my business.
I like to ensure my clients know that they are dealing with an experienced professional who’s 30 + years in the DJ industry endorses my slogan “My Experience is your Assurance”.